- Simon Rogan: A Brit cooks his way to the stars
He already had two stars; in 2022, Michelin testers honored British chef Simon Rogan with the third for his restaurant L'Enclume,...March 29, 2023
- Carlos Gaytán: from dish washer to (Michelin) star
Carlos Gaytán made gastronomic history as the first Mexican chef ever awarded a Michelin star. Today, he is considered the most...March 22, 2023
- Explore KTCHNrebel in Spanish!
Today we could finally cut our "launch cake"!March 21, 2023
- Is dynamic pricing in foodservice the cure to tough times?
Restaurants and operators in the foodservice sector are dealing with significant economic challenges. Introducing a demand-based approach to menu pricing may...March 16, 2023
- Delivering on the potential: the next stage for meal delivery
Food delivery has a “very bright” future ahead of it, with ghost kitchens and virtual brands playing a vital role within...March 10, 2023
- Farm to Table: the DIYers
Farm to Table is not a new concept. International projects, however, are driving the trend to the max – including hydroponic...March 8, 2023
- At home as a woman in top gastronomy: world-class chef Haya Molcho shows how it’s done!
Haya Molcho embodies everything good food stands for: Enjoyment and taste, colors, art, warmth, joy, togetherness. Family. The job changer took...March 7, 2023
- Nadine Wächter-Moreno: The creative Swiss chef
She learned her trade in Lucerne and then worked as a chef in Mexico, Australia and the USA. Today, Nadine Wächter-Moreno...March 3, 2023
- Tala Bashmi: Next-level oriental cuisine
Everyone loves it, the cuisine like in 1001 nights. It is colorful and cheerful, spicy and imaginative, diverse and delicious and...March 1, 2023