- Not hungry for panic – carefree lunches in the days of Corona
Gastronomy is rarely mentioned when it comes to taking measures against the Corona virus. At most, the only question asked is...ManagementMarch 12, 2020
- Creative, more creative, most creative: Lukas Mraz
Right now, Lukas Mraz’s official title is son. Specifically, he is a “son” in Mraz and Son, the Michelin-starred family restaurant...InnovatorsJanuary 24, 2019
- Star collector & kitchen revolutionary: Tim Raue
In Germany’s culinary high society, the best example of a career that defines all expectations is probably Tim Raue’s. Raue grew...InnovatorsDecember 13, 2018
- Ultra-personalization: the next big thing?
A restaurant brand in the UK can tailor your dinner to your DNA profile. Elly Earls finds out whether this is...Kitchen 4.xDecember 1, 2018
- The new era can officially begin
The 25hours hotel chain is opening a new location in Paris, marking its first venture outside of the German-speaking world. CEO...ManagementDecember 1, 2018
- You’re the wurst!
An American classic is getting a makeover in Berlin: Björn Swanson’s THE DAWG is taking hot dogs to new culinary heights....InnovatorsDecember 1, 2018
- New Survey: Gen Y trends that are driving tomorrow’s dining economy
Results from a new survey, which was conducted online in October 2018 by YouGov and sponsored by Planday, reveal three key...ManagementDecember 1, 2018
- Bugs, not bunny: how insects are revolutionizing gastronomy
Bangkok: a small restaurant tucked away in a back courtyard. Dark facade, bronze nameplate, metal window shutters. Inside, it’s all high...ManagementDecember 1, 2018
- F&B – fit for the future
An interview with Jan Smeets, Recipe for Concept. Restaurant & Bar Concept Development. The Dutchman is one of the most experienced...ManagementDecember 1, 2018
- Aquaponics: symbiotic habitats for food of the future
Diners at Sollo shake their heads in wonder as the sun dips below the horizon on Spain’s southern Mediterranean coastline. It’s...ManagementDecember 1, 2018
- Artificial food and dairy substitutes – Comfort food from the science lab
New York, the not-too-distant future: gray smog lingers over the streets of an overpopulated city. The world’s natural resources are practically...Kitchen 4.xDecember 1, 2018
- Pixel pasta: will 3D food printers revolutionize the restaurant industry?
The room is bathed in soft pink light; the few chairs are lit up in green from underneath. Geometric shapes float...Kitchen 4.xDecember 1, 2018